Dr. Xin Li
School of Computer Science and Technology
Mobile:+86-138 531 23559
Email: lx AT sdu.edu.cn
Dr. Li is an associate professor at the School of Computer Science and Technology of Shandong University since 2008. His research interests include Energy Efficient Scheduling and Embedded System, where he has over 20 publications. Currently he has 2 M.S. students.
- B.S. in Computer Science; Shandong University in China, 1997.9 - 2001.7
- M.S. in Computer Science; Shandong University in China, 2001.9 - 2004.7
- Ph.D. in Computer Science; Intelligence Engineering Lab, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences ,2004.9 - 2008.1
- Assistant Professor at Department of Computer Science in Shandong University, 2008.1 - now
- Teaching Assistant at Graduate School, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2004 - 2005
- Natural Science Foundation of China, “Temperature&Energy-aware scheduling for Real-time Systems on Multiprocessor SoC”(No.60903031), 2010.1-2012.12.
- Outstanding Young Scientist Foundation of Shandong Province, China (BS2010DX017), 2010.10-2013.10.
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University under grant no. 2009TS032, 2010.10-2013.10.
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation under grant no. 20090451310, 2009.1-2010.12.
- Postdoctoral Innovation Foundation of Shandong Province under grant no. 200902021, 2010.1-2011.12
- R&D of Main-Memory Query
Middleware for Offline Auditing System.
Key project (No. K5YC6100011) from the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Chinese National Audit Office. Project Leader,2005.11 - 2007.02.
- R&D of Agilor Real-Time
Database, 2004.09 – 2006.11.
This work is supported by the National High-Tech R&D Plan of China (2004AA412040, 2004AA009988). Agilor system is a distributed real-time platform for accessing and monitoring data across manufacturing, energy, and other process industries.
- Key Technical Issues of
Distributed Database for Japan NTT Data
Corporation,2005.03 - 2006.03
This work gives some solutions to the key issues in distributed database, including data clustering, concurrent control, reliability and recovery.
- An optimized instruction for AES code based on FPGA Sbox, 2011.
- a stream-processor-based small firewall system, utility model patent, no. 201020300281.X，Jan. 2010.
- IEEE/ACM Member, China Computer Federation Member
- Xin Li, Zhiping Jia, Lei Ju, Yanheng Zhao, Ziliang Zong.Energy Efficient Scheduling and Optimization for Parallel Tasks on Homogeneous Clusters. Chinese Journal of Computers, 2012.35(3):591-602. (in Chinese)
- Hui Xia, Zhiping Jia, Xin Li,
Lei Ju, and Edwin H.-M. Sha. Trust prediction and
trust-based source routing in mobile ad hoc networks.Ad
Hoc Networks. 2012. (SCI)
- Hui Xia, Zhiping Jia, Feng Zhang, Xin Li, Renhai Chen, EdwinH.-M.Sha. The Research and Application of a Specific Instruction Processor for AES. Journal of Computer Research and Development. 2011,48(8):1554-1562.(in Chinese)
- Zhang Ruihua, Jia Zhiping, Li Xin, and Han Dongxue. Double cluster-heads clustering algorithm for wireless sensor networks using PSO. In Proc. of the 6th IEEE Conference on industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA). 2011,763-766.
- YuanYuan Zhou, Zhiping Jia, Xianli Sun, Xin Li, and Lei Ju.Design of Embedded Secure Gateway Based on 6LoWPAN.In Proc. of the 13rd IEEE International Conference on Communication Technology 2011,732-736.
- Luguang Wang, Zhiping Jia, Xin Li, Yang Li. Dynamic Temperature-Aware Task Scheduling Based on Sliding Window Model for MPSoCs. In Proc. of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Computer Control(ICACC),January 2011.98-103.
- Yihua Huang, Zhiping Jia, Xin Li, Hui Xia. A Reduced IPv6 Protocol Stack for Embedded Systems. In Proc. of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Computer Control(ICACC), 2011.
- Jian Chen, Zhiping Jia, Xin Li. A New Design of Embedded IPv4/IPv6 Dual-stack Protocol. In Proc. of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Network Computing and Information Security (NCIS'11),2011.5.14.
- Feedback Control Real-time Scheduling over Data Streams
Xin Li, Zhiping Jia,Peng Zhang
Journal of Computational Information Systems.2010,6(4),1051-1059.(EI:20103913260689)
- Xin Li, Zhiping Jia,Peng Zhang, Ruihua Zhang and Haiyang Wang.Trust-based On-demand Multipath Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks. IET Information Security. 2010,4.(ISSN: 1751-8709)
- Xin Li, Zhiping Jia,Peng Zhang, Feedback Control Real-time Scheduling over Data Streams, Journal of Computational Information Systems.2010,6(4),1051-1059.
- Xin Li, Zhiping Jia, Peng
Zhang, and Haiyang Wang. A Trust-based Multipath
Routing Framework for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, In
Proc. of the 7th International Conference on
Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery
- Make a Strategic decision Using Markov for Dynamic Checkpoint Interval
Yanan Wang, Shengfa Gao, Zhiping Jia, Xin Li
IEEE Ninth International Conference on Computer and Information Technology(CIT), 2009, 197-202.
- The Extended Finite State Machine and Fault Tolerant Mechanism in Distributed Systems
Shengfa Gao, Xin Li>, Ruihua Zhang
In 2009 Seventh ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications, 2009, 33-38.
- Xin Li, Zhiping Jia, Li Ma, Zhiwei Qin,and Haiyang Wang, QoS-aware Scheduling for Mixed Real-time Queries over Data Streams, In Proc of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA), 2009,145-154.
- Xin Li, Li Ma, Zhiping Jia, Ruihua Zhang, and Haiyang Wang, Earliest Deadline Scheduling for Continuous Queries over Data Streams, In Proc of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Embedded Software and Systems(ICESS), 2009,57-64.(Best Paper Award)
- Xin Li, Zhiping Jia, Xinjie Lu, Haiyang Wang. Rule-based Publish-Subscribe Mechanism for Real-time Applications. In Proc. of the 8th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS’09), 2009, 689-694.
- Li MA,Xin Li,Yongyan Wang,Hongan Wang,Real-time Scheduling for Continuous Queries with Deadlines. In Proc. of the 24th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing(SAC’09),2009.
- Li Ma, Dangwei Liang, Qiongsheng Zhang, Xin Li, Hongan Wang.Load Shedding for Shared Window Join over Real-time Data Streams. In Proc. of the International Conferences on Web-Age Information Management (WAIM),2009,1516-1517.
- Wang Jie, Wang Hongan, Fu Yong, and Li Xin, Feedback Utilization Control for Heterogeneous Real-Time Clusters. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2009, 46(10), 1626-1633.
- Kun Li, Yongyan Wang, Xin Li, and Hongan Wang. Mining Recent Frequent Itemsets in Data Streams with Optimistic Pruning. In Proc. of the 1st Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery Workshop in conjunction with ECML/PKDD 2008. 2008.
- Xinjie Lv, Xin Li, Tian Yang, Zaifei Liao, Wei Liu, Hong-an Wang. QoS-Aware Publish-Subscribe Service for Real-Time Data Acquisition. In Workshop of Business Intelligence for the Real Time Enterprise in conjunction with VLDB 2008 (BIRTE’08). August 24, 2008.
- Li MA, Xin Li, Yongyan Wang and Hong-an Wang. An Approach to Handle Overload in Real-time Data Stream Management System. In Proc. of the 5th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD’08). 2008(2),3-8.
- Xinjie Lu, Tian Yang, Zaifei Liao, Xin Li, YongyanWang, Wei Liu, Hongan Wang, A Novel QoS-Enable Real-Time Publish-Subscribe Service, Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications, IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications (ISPA), 2008, 19-26.
- Xin Li, and Hong-An Wang. Adaptive Real-time Query Scheduling over Data Streams, In Proc. of the 33rd International Conference on Very Large Databases, PhD Workshop (VLDB-PhD07), Sep.,2007.
- Xin Li, Li Ma, Kun Li, Kun Wang, and Hong-An Wang. Adaptive Load Management over Real-time Data Streams, In Proc. of the 4th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD’07). 2007(2):719-725.
- Xin Li, Kun Wang, Li Ma, Kun Li, and Hongan Wang. Adaptive Mixed Query Scheduling in Real-Time Data Streams, In Proc. of the 13th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS’07), WIP.2007.
- Zhiping Jia and Xin LI. OPC-based architecture of Embedded Web Server, Embedded Software and systems.2005.3605.
- Xin Li and Zhiping Jia. Research and Development of SMS Gateway in OPC-based DCS. Computer Application, 2003(09):113-115.(in Chinese).
- Xin Li and Zhiping Jia. Device Driver Subsystem Key Technologies Research in Real-Time Condition.Computer Engineering and Applications,2003(25):132-133. (in Chinese).
- Zhiping JIA and Xin Li.Research of Distributed Monitoring and Control System Based on OPC.Computer Engineering and Applications,2004(20):208-210.(in Chinese).
- Ru-peng LI, Feng LI, and Xin Li.Research and development of GSM gateway in remote control system.Computer Engineering and Design,2004(12):2240-2241,2293. (in Chinese).
- 2009 年，the 6th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications, Best Paper Award
- 2003 The Most Valuable Professional of Microsoft Corporation in 2003
- 2002 Second-class award of Shandong Province in the 7th Challenge Cup in 2002
- Computer Organization
- 80x86 Assembly Language
- Microcomputer Principle and Interface Technology
- Digital Logic Circuit